Walkham holiday cottage
Named after the river running below, Walkham has a garden with uninterrupted views across the valley with its fields and woodland, to the rise of Dartmoor beyond. Inside you will be delighted with the space and comfort of this lovely property.
Oak and slate flooring runs throughout, the sitting area with its exposed beams and high ceilings has a large soft sofa flanking a cosy woodburner. The dining area has a large oak dining table seating up to ten and French windows opening onto the garden. There is a fully equipped contemporary kitchen area, and two beautifully furnished bedrooms, both of which have luxurious slate covered en-suites, one with a large walk-in shower and the other with bath and a separate rainfall shower.
- Underfloor heating throughout
- High quality beds with 100% Egyptian cotton bed linen, down pillows and duvets. One bedroom has a kingsize bed and the other can be made up as either a superking or two singles.
- Smart TVs the sitting room and bedrooms, with on demand TV, netflix, and freeview.
- Wood burner with an initial supply of logs.
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, induction hob and electric oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine with Aerocchino (frothy milk maker)
- Fresh flowers, milk, fruit, croissants and jam (on arrival).
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with patio furniture looks out over pasture across the valley.
Book this cottage
Call: 01822 854532