Arrival & departure times
Arrival time: from 5pm on the first day of your booking;
Departure time: by 9am on the last day of your booking.
Please try to let us know your estimated time of arrival.
Additional items to bring
Please bring the following, if required:
- beach towels;
- bedding for the travel cot;
- bedding and food/water bowls for the pet.
Pets are only permitted with our prior consent. A charge of £25 will be made for each pet.
Pets should be kept under control, not allowed in the bedrooms or on the furniture, and should not be left in the cottage unsupervised.
Please also be sure to clean up after your pet and that their flea treatment is up-to-date.
Smoking is not permitted in our cottages.
If a booking is made 8 weeks or more before the rental is due to start, a deposit of one-third of the rent is payable to confirm the booking, with the balance due 8 weeks prior to the start of your booking.
If a booking is made less than 8 weeks before the rental is due to start, the full rent must be paid at the time of booking.
If you need to cancel your booking please let us know in writing as soon as possible.
We will attempt to re-let the property and if we can do so, we shall refund to you any money paid minus any charges that we incur. If we are unable to re-let the property the following cancellations charges will apply.
|Number of days before booking start date that notification is received||Cancellation charge (as a percentage of the rental cost)|
|0 - 13 days||100%|
|14 - 27 days||75%|
|28 - 55 days||60%|
|56 days or more||Deposit|
We advise that you take out holiday insurance to cover for any cancellation charges you may incur.
Unavailability of property
If the property is unavailable due to events beyond our control (for example, storm damage) we will advise you of the problem as soon as we can and fully refund your money - we can not accept responsibility for any further claims.
Alterations to bookings
The guest shall notify the owners in advance of any changes to the names of people staying in the cottage and in any event the maximum number of people staying in the cottage must not exceed the advertised capacity.
Private water supply
The water in our cottages comes from a natural spring and then goes through a series of filters to ensure it is safe to drink. The local authority tests the water regularly.
The guest agrees:
- to pay for any losses or damages to the property and contents caused by the guest or a member of their party (reasonable wear and tear excluded). All damage or breakdowns must be reported immediately so issues can be put right before the arrival of the next guests;
- to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday;
- to permit the owners reasonable access to the property;
- not to part with possession of the property, or share it, except with members of the party;
- not to sell or transfer the booking to another party without owners’ agreement;
- not to exceed the total number of people stipulated in the property description;
- not to cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining premises;
- not to smoke at a non-smoking property.
Breach of contract
If there is a breach of any of these conditions by the guest or any of their party, we reserve the right to re-enter the property and ask the guest and their party to leave.
Any dispute will be governed under English Law.
Authority to sign
The person who makes the booking certifies that:
- he or she is over 18 years of age;
- he or she is authorised to agree the Booking Conditions on behalf of all the members of their party, including those substituted or added at a later date.