Dittisham holiday cottage
Named after the adjacent woodland, Dittisham, with its reversed level accommodation, offers views to the tor peaks of the moor from the sitting area with its soft comfy sofas and warming woodburner. From the private garden overlooking the valley, you enter the spacious dining area and well equipped kitchen, with heated slate and oak flooring throughout, exposed beams and high ceilings.
The ground floor accommodates two stylishly decorated bedrooms, one with a walk-in shower room, the other with a bath and shower room.
- Underfloor heating throughout
- The first bedroom offers a kingsize bed and an en-suite with a bath and rainfall shower above. The second bedroom can be made up as either a super-king or two singles, and leads onto an e-suite with a large walk-in rainfall shower.
- High quality beds with 100% Egyptian cotton bed linen, down pillows and duvets (super king size for double beds and double size for single beds)
- Slate en-suite bathrooms for each bedroom.
- Smart TVs in the sitting room and each bedroom, with on demand TV, Amazon Prime and Freeview.
- Wood burner with an initial supply of logs
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, induction hob and electric oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine with Aerocchino (makes frothy milk)
- Oak floors in bedrooms and sitting areas and slate floors in bathrooms and kitchen area
- Fresh flowers, milk, fruit, croissants and jam (on arrival).
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with garden table and chairs
Book this cottage
Call: 01822 854532