Huckworthy holiday cottage
Taking it’s name from the nearby bridge over the Walkham river, Huckworthy is a truly idyllic couple’s retreat. Granite steps lead you up to the front door and private garden area, with views down the valley.
Designed for two, Huckworthy offers a light and spacious open plan living room with a large comfy sofa and wood burner. The fully equipped and stylish kitchen with adjacent dining area has all you need for long lazy lunches and romantic suppers. Three steps lead you down to the bedroom with a king size bed, and another three take you up to a sparkling and contemporary bathroom with a bath and a separate rainfall shower.
- Underfloor heating throughout
- High quality kingsize bed with 100% Egyptian cotton bed linen, goose down pillows and goose down super king size duvet.
- Luxurious slate en-suite bathroom with bath and rainfall shower.
- Smart TVs in the sitting room and bedroom with on demand TV, Amazon Prime and Freeview.
- Wood burner with an initial supply of logs.
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, induction hob and electric oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine with Aerocchino (frothy milk maker).
- Oak floors in bedrooms and sitting areas and slate floors in bathrooms and kitchen areas.
- Private parking for 1 car.
- Enclosed garden with patio furniture backs onto open pasture.
Please note that there are several slightly uneven stone steps leading up to the cottage door and there is a small slope leading up to the garden table and chairs, therefore this cottage may not be suitable for people with mobility issues.
Book this cottage
Call: 01822 854532